Yeast infection is mainly a sexually transmitted disease caused by sexual contact with someone who is suffering from this same disease. It can also be caused by using soap or detergent that contains unpleasant chemicals.
Since this disease also referred to as candida can farewell with the use of soaps, it is highly advised not to use soap on affected parts of the body until it is adequately attended to and it is also advisable to avoid the use of antibiotics inasmuch as it will exterminate available bacteria in the body to the extent of causing health imbalance and thereby creating room for other diseases to manifest.
- Stop eating sugary things. Eating sugary things helps to promote the growth of yeast infection.
- Ask for medical prescription on the kind of soap to use for bath.
- Stop eating food containing yeast like bread, egg roll, donuts, fish or meat pie.
- Adopt the use of coconut oil and clove of garlic.
- Apply directly from the container to the affected area by rubbing the oil thoroughly. I will advise the use of rubber hand glove before using your hand.
- When applying it to your mouth (in case that is where you notice yeast infection), melt the oil and apply a reasonable quantity you can hold on the tongue between five to ten minutes. Do not pour more than what you can hold within this time frame so that it will not slide into your throat and bowel. As soon as the expiration of the said time, spew out the oil from your mouth.
Also Recommended articles:
You get this clove after peeling the garlic. Slice the clove and insert it throughout the night in the female sexual organ. Only use this home remedy for yeast infection if you are a female with the possibility of having this contagious infection.