Many people are concerned about having double chin. Sometimes this excess fat under the chin is called submental fullness or “double chin.” Double chins can be lessened by good diet and exercise.
Diet and Exercise
Double chins are caused by excess subcutaneous fat underneath the lower jaw, where the submandibular gland and plication of the submandibular muscle are located. The lump that many overweight people have under their chins is not a gland or muscle, but just adipose tissue.
In general, double chins are lessened by good diet and exercise, but other treatments might be needed to remove your double chin completely. Those treatments are either surgery or nonsurgical treatments.
Surgery involves the removal of submental fat through liposuction, skin excision, laser-assisted liposuction, radiofrequency assisted lipoplasty (RFAL) or cryolipolysis that freezes fat cells to death.
On the other hand, many people choose nonsurgical treatments to remove double chins. A few of them are listed below:
– Chin exercises such as chin tuck and chin lifts can reduce double chins.
– Yoga exercises such as Cobra Pose and Child’s Pose help in reducing fat underneath the chin.
– A face workout is also useful to reduce double chins.
– Diet and exercise are necessary for losing weight, which is the most important step in getting rid of double chins.
– Some creams may help reduce your double chin if it’s caused by excess submental fat. For example, Kybella is a prescription medication that’s injected into the fat under the chin to destroy fat cells so they can’t store or accumulate fat anymore.
Double chins are usually lessened by good diet and exercise but surgery and nonsurgical treatments might be necessary to reduce them completely.
Other treatments: Chin exercises, Yoga, Face workout, Diet and exercise, Kybella, Cremes to reduce double chin.
You can pick one or two, don’t quote word for word without citing sources. Thanks! 🙂
This paragraph is the conclusion (what was the problem again? how did you fix it? what were some ways that didn’t work?). Double chins are usually lessened by good diet and exercise but surgery and nonsurgical treatments might be necessary to reduce them completely.
Youtube tutorials on chin exercises, yoga workouts, face workout (like cheek lifts) can all help with reducing double chins.
As you stated in the intro, “People are concerned about having double chin.” So it sounds like diet and exercise isn’t enough;
Friends, If you like this post, kindly comments below the post and do share your response. Thanks For reading:)