Though toddlers and teenagers are tough to provide nutrition for, infants are in fact the ones that require the most nutrition. Being babies, they are easier to feed. Though a mother’s milk provides a baby the immunity and nutrition it requires, it has its effects only up to barely six months of age. So how are we to ensure an alternative for enriching the baby’s diet and improve it’s development? Enfamil A+ is a clinically tested product, which nourishes your little one and fills the tum too. Now the daddy can feed his little tyke too.
Benefits of Enfamil A+ Formula
Enfamil is a Canadian based formula designed to enrich your little one’s DHA, which is a form of Omega-3 fat that enhances the rapid growth of your child. The brain growth of your infant requires as much DHA as it can, to nourish the baby and bolster his development. Mommies, who work and require traveling a lot, cannot always depend on bottling up their breast milk. With Enfamil A+, you can feed the little on with ease as you travel too. Enfamil A+ also improves your baby’s digestion and continues to provide immunity to your infant.
Contents and Instructions for Mothers
A baby who has taken to breast-feeding will prefer the similar flavor in its diet. Enfamil A+ Stage 1 is an Infant Formula specifically designed for infants from 0 to 6 months of age. This formula contains a simple protein blend of casein and Whey, a flavor, which resembles the breast milk. It is also enriched with two types of dietary fibers: Galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and Polydextrose, which are prebiotics and glucose for the infant’s enriched growth.
To prepare the Formula, Follow the Below Mentioned Steps with Care:
- Wash your hands thoroughly prior to preparation.
- Sterilize the bottles along with the nipples, caps and other utensils in water for about two minutes.
- Boil drinking water for two minutes and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the desired amount of cooled water in the bottle, add the powder according to measurements provided on the package, cap the bottle and shake well.
- Once the formula has completely blended, it is ready for your infant to consume.
All mothers and fathers, kindly do not ignore the fact that breast milk is the best for your baby. All additional feeds are supplements and should not be provided as an alternative.