There is a full range of cheap and expensive foundations, BB creams and tinted moisturizers in the market. Which one suits my skin is always a question. Many women are never quite right while choosing the perfect product for themselves and that is the only reason that they never felt confident about the product that they are using and how well it is going on with their skin.
People with mixed race skin generally face a lot of these problems. They often get confused while choosing the best moisturizer, foundation, concealer and a lip colour for their skin tone and turns out to be value for money. So today we have some great suggestions of cosmetic products for mixed race skin. Here we go:
- Bobby Brown skin weightless powder foundation is best suited for this skin tone. It enhances the skin tone and its weightless formula blends super well with the skin. It also works for hiding the fine lines on the skin. A product that is equally good for day and night.
- Mac Studio Fix Powder plus foundation is equally suited for women with mixed race skin. It comes in 49 amazing shades and this is the reason it is preferred by most of the makeup artist. It has a perfect matte finish with a medium coverage.
- Mac Pro Concealer and correct Palette works well to even out the skin tone and colour correction. This is best to even out the areas under eyes and around the mouth. It fixes the dark areas on face.
- Bobby Brown creamy concealer kit works for matte skin and turns it shiny and glossy quickly. You just need to apply the corrector and then apply powder to giv it a perfect finish. It has a long lasting effect and gives a perfect finish.
If you are girl with mixed race skin and have brown eyes, then nothing looks better than a bit of gold or bronze in the corner of your eye. You can also opt for smoky eye look by putting a darker colour (dark brown, charcoal, or even black) on the outer corner of your eyes as close to the lash line and then blend up.
Your most natural shade of blush will be any colour in the pink family. Load up a blush brush, shake it off to remove excess and sweep it over your cheeks. Then soften and blend the colour with a clean powder brush.
- Revlon Creme Brulee Lip Buttersoftens the lips as it has buttery balm. It gives a glossy finish with great shine. It hydrates the lips and gives them perfect moisture. It comes in nude and translucent colours which suits well for mixed race skin.
- Mac Velvet Lipstick is also suited well for mixed race skin. It is rich in Vitamin C and E which moisturizes the lips giving it a matte finish. It stays for decent number of hours without smudging.
- Dior Nude Lipstick is another loved lip colour for people with mixed race skin. It gives a soft glow to the lips and heals the cracks. It gives a perfect natural look to the lips.
We hope that we have made it bit easier for you all to choose the best range of cosmetic for your skin. Love you Girls! Keep Shining!