Have you ever thought of making some changes at your bathroom for your small children? Since the most of bathrooms will be the biggest challenge for little guys who struggle to reach towels and sinks, and much more. So you should do some works to improve your bathroom for kids. A kid friendly bathroom can help kids use the bathroom easily and make bath time more fun and special.
1.Install a pull-out drawer stool to reach the sink or DIY a step stool. Usually the kids can’t reach the sink because they are not enough big so in this respect it will be good you install a pull out stool to reach the sink.
2.DIY a toothbrush holder out of your kid’s favorite toy. Kids usually don’t wants to brush their teeth. To cheer them up and to make the look good enough you can diy a toothbrush holder out of your kid’s favourite toy.
3.Build a child step stool for the toilet from wood pallets. It will be easier for your kids if you build a step stool for the toilet from wood pallets.
4.Safe and edible glow water makes bath time more funny. Or you can also throw some glow sticks in the bathtub. Kids like to do fun. And to make their bath more cheerful use the safe and edible glow water which will make the bath time more funny. Or you can also throw some glow sticks in the bathtub.
5. Kids are sure to love these Lego liquid soap that can make hand washing a bit more fun. You can also replace the Lego bricks with other toys.
6.Have the hooks hanging low enough for children to easily reach their towels.
7. A giant laundry basket keeps kid’s toys floating in easily accessed places.
8. Kids would love this gadget(Showerhead with Dolphin Character) for their shower time.
9. Go for a sink extender for your little guys with a baby shampoo bottle.
10. Spray paint a toy dino to make a holder for toilet paper.